Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Week 3

All right everybody... It's time for the weekly update. I weighed yesterdayat the gym, and saw I had not lost any... I thought "that CAN'T be right!" I got smaller this week! Well, that scale wasn't wrong yesterday at the gym. It was right.

HOWEVER, the scale at the Dr.'s office tells you body fat percentage... Mine dropped 2.5% last week. Which means, roughly, I dropped 7 pounds of fat, and put on 7 pounds of muscle. So, even though the number on the scale didn't change, Jeff did. I fit into a size smaller pants today, so I am feeling GREAT! I have spent the last few days geocaching and working out. I have had a blast!!!

Merry Christmas everybody, and have a happy New Year. Look for me to start doing all my "crazy Jeff" stuff in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment