Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Jeff 2.0 (REBOOT!)

OK. At the beginning of last year, I started a fitness / weight loss routine, and lost a bit of weight doing it. After bringing home a new baby, on top of a very stressful job, I flat out quit. Failed. Gained 13 more pounds over the year from where I was. I looked at myself, and I was unhappy, so I decided to do something about it. Last Tuesday, I went and had a very simple surgical procedure done. Now, some folks might say I am cheating. I say I am using the technology made available to me. It is not the Lap Band, and it is not Gastric Bypass - Much Safer...

Today, One week into it - I weighed.... 24 pounds gone in one week. Even the doctor was shocked. I'm not failing this time folks, I have the power of technology behind me. Last Monday Night was the last time I was hungry for food, and will be the last time I ever am again for the rest of my life.

Glad I got that off my chest... I will post weekly updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment