Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Week, another 10 pounds

Well folks, I said I would post weekly update, and here it is for this week. I am another 10 pounds down as of yesterday. I have lost 34 pounds so far in two weeks. The Doctor is still surprised that I am losing it this fast (so am I!) But, he said, I was doing great health wise, and he wants to see me in another month.

As for my diet, I have started on soft, mushy solids this week. Some soft, mushy soilds I can do better than others. grits, mashed potatoes, great. Scrambled Eggs HURT! So, I will try and keep away from those. Thanks for all the notes of encouragement.

I got asked what I was doing with my old pants. Some suggested burning them as Cortez did with his ships. I took a more modern tack, and listed them all on ebay. They are currently selling, and I hope to make about 50 - 60 bucks when all is said and done.

In other news, what is up with this crazy weather? Snow last week, and 80 degrees is the high this week. Oy Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment