Monday, June 15, 2009

Monthly update 6/15/09

Hey everybody! It's that time again. I am still around 98 or so pounds lighter than I was last year, and it feels great. Some folks have been pestering me for before and after pics, and I am finally down to a point where I feel comfortable posting pics. Just for a frame of reference, the befores were taken about a week before I had everything done. The afters this last weekend. The shorts I am wearing in the afters are 10" smaller in the waist, and the shirt is a 2x vs. a 4x.

Before and After Pics:














3 comments:

  1. You're looking good! I told my nephew about your surgery & he checked into it but the insurance company won't pay for it. So he's going to have the gastric bypass on June 29th. He's really excited about it too!

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! You are an INSPIRATION!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jeff, you are really looking good! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete