Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update - 4/8/2009

Folks, I am down 80 pounds today. I can't believe it. In these 4 months, I have lost 10 inches from my waist, I am wearing shirts from a REGULAR store, and discovered I have ears and hip bones again! For those that don't know, I got laid off from my job at the end of March, so I am looking for another job. Crap, I'm in good enough shape now though that I could go back to being a carpenter and framing houses ( I did that when I was MUCH younger....). I am thankful that my lovely bride Rachel has had a job for the last 4 weeks as the bariatric coordinator for my surgeon, and she is loving it, and making enough money to where we are making ends meet even without me having a job. I am currently re-doing the website for my surgeon, and staying home with little bit, until I get a job. I am hoping to get on with the University, and possibly continue my education. While the jobs at Texas A&M don't pay that great, the benefits are good, and most departments are flexible with grad school.

1 comment:

  1. Do it, man. Go to grad school, get the business degree or whatever it is you want to get, and use it and accelerate. You will succeed!

    ReplyDelete