Thursday, January 22, 2009

Week 7

OK, it is time for an update. I am 7 weeks out now, and I am down to 345 pounds. That brings my weight loss to 53 pounds. I hit a little plateau, only losing 2 pounds in a week... But, I am not letting it get me down because I also went to see my surgeon yesterday. In 4 weeks, between the weight loss and adding 25 pounds of muscle... My body fat percentage dropped 5% in a month. He said that told him I was getting PLENTY of protein and exercise... He was amazed again!

Rachel and I tried advanced water aerobics last night (we skipped beginner) and it kicked me and wifey's BUTT! It's not for old ladies... It is a total body cardio workout that leaves you exhausted. I am thinking we will continue that... Today I did weights, and walked for 35 mins. I sprained my left knee going all out on the elliptical, so I am taking a break from it for a few days...

I have become an evangelist for this surgery. The guy that has an office next to mine went to seminar with my surgeon Tuesday night, because he wants to get a sleeve now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment